1. Acceptance of Terms
All right, title and interest in and to the Content is the property of, or is used with permission by, JamesEdition, and is protected by applicable law. You understand that all Content posted on, transmitted through, or otherwise made available through the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for each individual item ("Item") of Content that you post or otherwise make available via the Service. JamesEdition does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. JamesEdition does not in any way guarantee the confidentiality nor your privacy while engaging in contact with others through the JamesEdition site.
4. Third party content, sites, and services
Our site and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content (e.g. other websites) which is completely independent of JamesEdition.
Your interactions with physical or legal persons that you have met through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such physical or legal persons. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. We recommend you to be cautious when interacting with other physical or legal persons.
You agree that JamesEdition shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between users on our site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that JamesEdition is under no obligation to be involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby explicitly and irrevocably release JamesEdition from any and all claims and damages arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes and the Service.
5. Suspected Infringement
If you for whatever reason believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify JamesEditions customer service.
In such case, please provide our customer service with sufficient detail in order for JamesEdition to be able to identify the material that you claim is infringing and a description of the infringement. Please also provide your contact information.
6. Abusing JamesEdition
In order for JamesEdition to work as a functioning and tasteful environment there are certain limitations regarding what you may post on the website. Hence, you agree not to post, email, upload, transmit or otherwise in any way handle or make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, invasive of another\'s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct or other sexual behaviour;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards an individual or group on the basis of political orientation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person\'s explicit consent;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful or misinformative;
- that infringes any intellectual property rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any legal or contractual relationship;
- that constitutes "affiliate marketing," "junk mail," "spam," "phishing attempts", "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
- that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users\' ability to use the Service;
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service; or
- that violates any agreements such as e.g. confidentiality agreements.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- engage in any conduct that limits any other person from using or enjoying the Service;
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose or otherwise stalk or harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- alter, delete, interfere or otherwise damage any portion of JamesEdition
- use automated means to download data from the Service, included use of unless expressly permitted by JamesEdition;
- use "posting agents" i.e. third-party agents, services, or intermediaries that offer to post Items on behalf of others, unless expressly approved by JamesEdition.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to JamesEdition\'s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the JamesEdition website.
7. Your Access
JamesEdition grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access the Service for your own personal use. This license does not include: any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by JamesEdition.
9. Limitations on Service
You acknowledge that JamesEdition may establish limits concerning use of the Service, such as including but not limited to limit the number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, limit the number and size of postings, limit the number and size of email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You agree that JamesEdition has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that JamesEdition reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that JamesEdition shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Should you wish to put on hold, or stop advertising with JamesEdition you can do so at any time by sending an email to customerservice@JamesEdition.com before your next payment date.
11. Proprietary Rights of the Service and the Content
Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright, trademark right and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the Content is prohibited without the express written consent of JamesEdition. You may not take any means in any way in order to attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service.
Although JamesEdition does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to JamesEdition an irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant JamesEdition all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service by any party for any purpose.
JamesEdition may (but is not obligated to) enforce any and all of its intellectual property rights and other legal rights to the fullest extent possible by law, and may seek damages, injunctive reliefs, attorney\'s fees and criminal prosecution where appropriate. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by JamesEdition.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE JamesEdition SITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE JamesEdition SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. JamesEdition DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR INTER ALIA THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE. JamesEdition DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE JamesEdition SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE JamesEdition SITE. JamesEdition DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE SERVICE.
13. Limitations of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL JamesEdition BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE JamesEdition SITE OR THE SERVICE, COMPLETELY REGARDLESS OF HOW THE DAMAGES HAVE ARISEN. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE JamesEdition SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE JamesEdition SITE.
15. Governing Law and Disputes